Super Saturday Shopping Tips
If you plan are going– here are my Super Saturday Shopping Tips:
- Arrive early. The good stuff goes fast. There is usually a line at the gate to get in!
- Get the lay of the land and make a strategic shopping plan. Grab a program and map at the entrance. Go to the designers you love first.
- Wear comfy shoes. There’s a lot of walking on grass.
- Wear a bathing suit under your clothes so you can try on. There are no dressing rooms!
- Wear sunblock or a hat- it gets hot.
- Shop up an appetite- there’s lots of good food!
- Bring the kids. They’ll be entertained with rides, games, t-shirt designing at Stitched Fashion Camp with Rob Younkers and arts & crafts with Lyss Stern at Camp Divalyssious
This year expect shopping sightings of fashion’s finest including June Ambrose, Joe Zee, Rachel Zoe, Dennis Basso and other famous faces like Alec & Hilaria Baldwin, David Burtka, Jonathan Cheban, Mark Feuerstein, Miss USA Oliva Jordana, Kelly Rutherford, Molly Sims, Brooke Shields, Beth Shak, along with hosts Kelly Ripa and Donna Karan.
One face I will miss this year is Diem Brown, who so, so sadly lost her battle with cancer.
Please follow my Hamptons adventures on Twitter @ElisaDiStefano & Instagram @ElisaDiStefanoTV
and tag me in your Super Saturday photos- I want to see what you buy!